Model: 5650D: Devilbiss Pulmo-Aide Compressor Nebulizer System:
The DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide Compressor Nebulizer System has been providing effective aerosol treatments for more than thirty years. Modern styling, durability and ease of use make this unit perfect for in-home asthma treatments. The Devilbiss Pulmo-Aide System comes ready to use with all the attachments filter, tubing, and nebulizer. The Pulmo-Aide System is the only approved compressor for use with TOBI (tobramycin solution for inhalation). The Devilbiss Pulmo-Aide is unmatched in quality, value and performance.
Devilbiss Pulmo Aide Design Features:
- Metal frame motor construction
- Unique 4-pole motor design extends life of the unit
- Large built-in compartment for storing nebulizers and tubing
- Built-in nebulizer holder is a convenient place to store your nebulizer if your treatment is interrupted.
Devilbiss Pulmo Aide Features:
- Maximum compressor pressure 35 psig or greater
- Compressor free air flow 9 lpm or greater
- 5-year limited warranty
- Longest lasting compressor on the market with an average product life of 10 years
- Unmatched quality and durability Great for nursing homes and long-term users
Devilbiss Pulmo-Aide Compressor Nebulizer Parts
|900D-610 :||VixOne Reusable Nebulizer (case of 10)|
|3655D-621 :||VixOne Disposable Nebulizer (case of 50)|
|3655PN-612 :||PediNebTM Pacifier (12 pack)|
|AAM12 :||Adult Aerosol Mask (12 pack)|
|AAM20 :||Adult Aerosol Mask (50 pack)|
|PAM10 :||Pediatric Aerosol Mask (50 pack)|
|DL1050:||Pediatric Character Mask (50 pack)|
|5650D-601 :||Compressor Filter (package of 25)|
|5650D-602 :||Compressor Filter (package of 5)|
|5650D-612 :||Filter Kit (6 each caps and filters)|
|5650D-611 :||Tubing Connector (package of 6)|
|Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code:||E0570|
|Product Dimensions:||10.5"H X 6.3"W X 10.1"D|
|Product Weight:||7.1 lbs.|
|Maximum Air Pressure:||30+ psig|
|Maximum Liter Flow:||9+ lpm|
|MMAD:||5 microns or less|
|Filter Replacement||No tools required|
|Motor/Pump Assembly:||Diaphragm, Primarily Metal Parts|
HOW TO OPERATE YOUR Devilbiss Pulmo Aide 5650D COMPRESSOR
NOTE Before initial operation, your nebulizer should be cleaned following cleaning instructions, or as recommended by your physician or Sunrise provider.
Models 4650 & 5650 (Steps 1-3 and Steps 4-12)
- Place compressor on a level, sturdy surface so that the controls can be easily reached when seated. Never block the air openings of the product or place it on a soft surface, such as a patients lap or a bed or couch where the air openings may be blocked.
- Open door to storage compartment
- Make sure the power switch is in the Off position (Fig. 1). Unwrap power cord and plug power cord into an appropriate wall outlet (refer to Specifications). Plug models 5650H & 4650D into a grounded wall outlet (refer to Grounding Instructions).
DeVilbiss compressor/nebulizer must be operated on the specified power source to avoid risk of electric shock and damage to the compressor.How to change the FILTER on a 5650D Pulmo Aide Nebulizer
- Filter should be changed every 6 months or sooner if filter turns completely gray in color.
- Remove filter cap by grasping it firmly and pulling out of the unit (Figs. A or B).
- Remove dirty filter with fingers and discard.
- Replace with a new DeVilbiss filter (part #5650D-602). Additional filters should be purchased from your Sunrise provider.
- Push filter cap with new filter into position.
CAUTION Do not reuse or wash filter or substitute any other material such as cotton for a DeVilbiss air-inlet filter. It will result in compressor damage.
NOTE An extra filter is packaged with the 4650 & 5650 series units.